N-SSA Forum Rules
While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
There are a few rules you must abide by in order to maintain your active membership within this message board. The N-SSA reserves the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
N-SSA Forum Rules:
1. Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
2. We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned.
3. While debate and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
4. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsense posts, or the like.
5. You may not post on behalf of any banned member in any public manner. This includes all forums, private messages, signatures, and e-mail features.
6. You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
7. Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”. If members note an issue which contradicts this policy statement, they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderator Team. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Members who constantly “act” as moderators may be warned.
8. Political discussion related to official and un-official candidates for N-SSA Officer’s and or Board of Director’s listings are prohibited, as is any discussion on religion and religious matters.
Any of the following acts will result in an immediate ban from the forum: the posting of pornography; discriminatory remarks which are sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; any post that contradicts the N-SSA non-discrimination policy adopted January 2008; the use of excessive obscene or vulgar language; posts which discuss or illustrate illegal activity; providing links to sites that contain any of the aforementioned.
We reserve the right to remove offensive posts. You will be notified with a brief explanation when a post is removed.
The N-SSA reserves the right to ban members Forum who continually and willfully violate its simple code of civility. The N-SSA bulletin board is a privilege which the N-SSA provides for its members, and as such, it is within the scope of the N-SSA’s authority to ban individuals from use. We will operate on a “three strikes and you’re out” policy. Once a member has been banned, the member may appear before the Board of Directors at a regularly scheduled meeting and request their membership be reinstated. An exception to the “three strikes and you’re out” policy applies when users contact team members personally (via any means) and posts insulting, indecent or vulgar material. Such users may be subject to an immediate, permanent ban.
Any member who threatens the Webmistress or any of the Moderators shall be subject to immediate, permanent ban from the bulletin board, without warning, and his or her rights are not subject to appeal to the Board of Directors. Harassment of any employee of the N-SSA (paid employee or volunteer) is grounds for action by the Board of Directors, including suspension from membership for a period of time, up to and including permanent expulsion from the membership.
Cortney West, 09649
Webmaster / Bulletin Board Administrator
1st Reg Va Volunteers, 001 TW