How to Join
Join the N-SSA
There are two ways to join the N-SSA. First and easiest, muster into an existing company. There are units spread out within our thirteen Regions. The following list is a good starting point for trying to find a unit within your area.
- Allegheny Region - Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Virginia
- Carolina Region - North Carolina and South Carolina
- Central Virginia Region - Virginia and North Carolina
- Chesapeake Region - Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania and Ohio
- Deep South Region - Georgia, Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Texas
- Middle Atlantic Region - New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Midwest Region - Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana
- New England Region - New York, Connecticut, New Jersey and Massachusetts
- Northeast Region - New York
- Northwest Territory - Michigan, Ohio and Indiana
- Potomac Region - Virginia, Maryland and Delaware
- Tidewater Region - Virginia and North Carolina
- Western Region - Illinois and Wisconsin
The second way to join the N-SSA is to form a new unit. Procedures for forming a new unit are outlined in our Probationary Unit Guide
For more information about units in your area or to answer any questions about joining the N-SSA, please contact our National Recruiting Officer..
Our National Recruiting Officer will gladly help you in determining which region may be the best for you. Contact Us
There is a N-SSA team for you!
- Do you love competitive shooting?
- Do you have a love of Black Powder shooting?
- Maybe a love of Civil War history?
Our National Recruiting Officer will gladly help you in determining which region may be the best for you to contact
Interested individuals may also form a new unit, and muster into service in the N-SSA. The procedures involved in this method can be found in our Probationary Unit Guide.